martedì 27 marzo 2012

US ARMY MAKING PICTURES WITH DEAD BODY

I am a little worry for all the power that the soldiers think they have when the have a gun in theyr  hands.

This picture  make me think that some people have no repect over the human rights .I dont know if this is a fake or if this is a real pic but i can tell that this is horrible .I cannot imagine how can a human can make picture with annother human's dead body like it should be  some kind of suvenir from a vacantion.


  I dont know if all of you (readers) have the same opinion  but i think this is not something to remember .
The respect of the human should be the same for everybody ,no matter wat he is.
  I just want to ask why  so much  dead children all over the world, why that many family's criing theyr dead children no matter watt country they were from, they still have the same rights as we  do.
  I dont want to go further because the unjustice  that i have seen  would  make this article longher that you think  ,so i  thank you for the time  spent on reading my article and i would be grateful if you  share this .

Thank you........................by fabyo.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento